Join Aviva Allen, Kids' Nutritionist and Founder of Healthy Moms for this informative 90 minute workshop.
Some of the many topics covered include:
- When to introduce solid foods.
- How the infant digestive system works and how to introduce foods in a way that corresponds to your baby's digestive development.
- How to meet your infant's iron needs.
- How to support your child should they show signs of a food sensitivity or allergy.
- How to go about introducing solids (how much, how often and the progression of textures).
- How to prepare food for your baby.
- When/how to transition to table foods.
- Helping your child develop healthy eating habits and prevent picky eating.
* Plus, learn about Baby Led Weaning and if it might be a good fit for you and your baby.
Cost: $45 (+hst) and includes a Healthy Moms Discount Card ($29.95 value).
* Babies are welcome to attend
Upcoming Workshop Dates
Date: Thursday, March 22
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm
Location: Oaks n' Acorns Junction 3217 Dundas Street West
If for any reason you are unable to attend this event, a full refund will be issued up until 3 days prior to the workshop. Unfortunately, refunds will not be given for cancellations within 3 days of the workshop.
In the event that you are unable to attend and need to cancel within 3 days of the workshop, you may give your seat to someone else and collect reimbursement from them.