Revolution Fitness | Healthy Moms
  • You are here:
  • Fitness
  • Revolution Fitness

Revolution Fitness

Revolution Fitness

  • Business Details
  • Map
  • Gallery
  • Business Locations

>Receive 2 weeks unlimited for $49* + 10% off all purchases from Revolution Fitness.


*Unlimited is for new members only and gives you access to spin, yoga, strength and indo-row classes.
**10% off all purchases, including R&R studio, Pilates, and Universal class packages.


Revolution Fitness is an indoor stadium Spinning® studio, also offering Indo-Row, TRX, strength & conditioning, pilates and yoga classes for all levels. Ride, row, strengthen, stretch and connect with your body, challenge your mind and have a great time! 

Rocking since 1996, REVOLUTION sets the standard for boutique studios. Their Master Instructors lead you through a variety of coaching styles for ANY type of rider, rower, and strength trainer. They’ll support and motivate you to surpass your fitness dreams.

Revolution Fitness wants you to connect with your goals because it’s your time. Own it! Join their amazing studio full of men and women bonded together by a passion for fitness. Immerse yourself in any of their high energy, powerful classes-- they guarantee you’ll leave feeling stronger-- mentally AND physically. They take pride in the wonderful feeling of friendship and camaraderie amongst their members and staff.

Revolution is about connection, relationships, and community— they're a family. Showing up is 80 percent of the battle. Let them help you with the other 20 percent. Join the Revolution!

Visit www.revolutionsantamonica.com for more information and show your card to receive your discount.

Map Directions
SANTA MONICA - 1211 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica     (310) 393-6399